These days, more and more restaurants are introducing under 500 calorie meals for weight conscious customers so they can help them enjoy eating at their favorite restaurants without feeling guilty.
Here are the top 10 500 calorie meals restaurants offer:
1. Order Venetian apricot chicken, a 290 calorie meal for lunch at Oliver Garden. This low calorie meal comes with belly fat burning foods like tomatoes, asparagus and broccoli.
2. Premium grilled chicken sandwich, side salad with Newman’s Own balsamic vinaigrette, fruit and yogurt parfait (no granola) adds up to 475 calories at McDonalds.
3. You can order Jamaican jerk chicken burger (no cheese or mayo) for 413 calories. Go with a healthier option such as veggies on side as they are weight loss foods.
4. 2 slices of all natural Thin N’ Crispy pepperoni and mushroom pizza with a medium diet coke adds up to 450 calories at Pizza Hut.
5. If Wendy’s is your favorite hangout spot, then consider ordering their Ultimate grilled chicken sandwich with a healthy side salad with low-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing at 445 calories.
6. At Taco Bell, consider ordering fresco chicken burrito supreme with Mexican rice for a total of 440 calories.
7. You can order 6” baked Turkey sub with baked chips at Subway. Order low calorie desserts such as apple slices or small yogurt and still make your entire meal count up to only 445 calories.
8. Order Panera’s signature half Asiago roast beef sandwich with side dishes such as low fat chicken noodle soup for 450 calories.
9. Burrito bowl with steak and healthy side dishes (cilantro-lime rice, pinto beans, tomato salsa and romaine lettuce) packs 465 calories and is one of the healthiest 500 calorie meals available at Mexican Grill.
10. Go for a 490 calorie vegetarian meal consisting of BK veggie burger, fresh apple fries and caramel sauce at Burger King.
Many bakeries also offer low calorie protein smoothies for weight loss. Make your own healthy 500 calorie meals at home with ingredients like lean meats, herbs and vegetables from paleo diet food list.