Top 10 Most Delicious Smoothies For Weight Loss
Meal replacement shake recipes in smoothies for weight loss are low in calories, ample in nutrition, delicious and very satisfying. For liquids in the mentioned below recipes use a choice of almond milk, water, green tea, natural yogurt or kefir.
Here are the top 10 delicious smoothies for weight loss :
1. Glowing Green Smoothie – Contains weight loss foods such as alkaline vegetables, leafy greens and fruits. This recipe is from celebrity nutritionist Kimberly Snyder’s.
2. Spirulina smoothies for weight loss – Spirulina is an algae and is considered a super food. It is rich in B-vitamins, including B12. It also provides complete absorbable plant protein. Make healthy shakes to lose weight by adding spirulina power to fruits and vegetables.
3. Yogurt Berry smoothie – Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries are rich in nutrition, very low in calories. Vanilla frozen yogurt and mixed berry smoothie is delicious and low in calories.
4. Almond Avocado chocolate smoothie – Contains muscle building fat burning foods for men. Mix organic chocolate whey protein with almond butter, almond milk, frozen yogurt, mashed avocados and stevia.
5. Wild berry smoothie – This is one of the Stonyfields readymade smoothies for weight loss. One 10 ounce container contains about 250 calories.
6. Mocha Madness Parfait- Runner’s World offers this delicious smoothie recipe (180 calories). Mix ice, low-fat vanilla yogurt and cocoa powder for delicious smoothie.
7. Banana peanut butter chocolate smoothie – This delicious smoothie is extremely filling, delicious and aids in weight loss. Mix half banana, 1 tsp chocolate whey protein powder and 1 tsp of peanut butter for a 300 calorie smoothie.
8. Magical Breakfast smoothie – A recipe from Dr. Oz. It has about 136 calories and contains ice, banana, blueberries, soy protein, flax seed oil and apple juice or honey.
9. Slim Fast – This popular brand offers many low calorie smoothies. Try their Optima Rich Chocolate Royal shake which has 190 calories. Add ice, almond butter and fruit to make it complete meal.
10. Naked Protein Zone – Meal replacement shakes such as Naked protein, can keep you full for hours. One 15.2 ounce container has about 500 calories, 5 different types of fruits and 38 grams of whey and soy protein.