Top 10 Most Delicious Natural Appetite Suppressant Foods
Eating is the best thing in life. When you are looking to lose a few pounds, what better way to rid the weight from the body than by eating natural appetite suppressant foods that still give you the essentials you need. Looking at the superfluity of diets that can be undergone such as the Atkins diet, or the Cambridge diet, it is important to choose the right balance of foods. All diets try to incorporate some calorie burning foods into them. Here is a list of some of the best fat burning foods which are also natural appetite suppressant foods too:
1. Almonds – these nuts reduce the cravings for food throughout the day and are found in many Atkins diet snacks.
2. Salmon – the fish that can be cooked in a myriad of ways packs a mean punch in the curbing of food cravings.
3. Oatmeal – full of fiber and carbohydrate balancing, this breakfast food is one of the most powerful natural appetite suppressant foods. Add a hint of cinnamon and a sprinkle of toasted almonds to bring this breakfast staple up a notch.
4. Soup – makes you feel full, soup livens the spirit and keeps the pounds away. Make sure your soup does not contain cream, butter or bacon.
5. Wasabi – the spicy delicacy is a resolution to weight problems and stops cancer in its tracks.
6. Water – this cool clear beverage keeps the body hydrated at all times and fills up the space in the stomach where food would otherwise inhabit. This is one of those zero carb foods as water can be consumed all day, every day. Adding just a squeeze of lemon or lime juice, or a slice of cucumber turns a boring drink into a Spa favorite.
7. Caffeine – a nervous system stimulator, caffeine often found in coffee and hot chocolate has the ability to make sure you don’t break your diet with a binge.
8. Flax – fiber that comes in the form of seeds. Add them to smoothies, your morning yogurt or salads.
9. Apples – “an apple a day, keeps the doctor away.” Keeping you full for awhile, apples are rich in fiber that the body needs.
10. Eggs prepared a thousand different ways pack a protein punch that keeps you full for hours. Just season them with some paprika or dill to enhance the flavor.