Top 10 Foods In HCG 500 Calorie Diet Menu Plan
HCG 500 calorie diet was founded by DR. Simeons. According to him, when the diet protocol is combined with hcg hormone injections or drops, drastic weight loss will be the result. Fasting to lose weight is also made easy with the diet as HCG hormone is an appetite suppressant,
Kevin Trudeau’s hcg diet is a modified form of the original Simeons diet. Trudeau’s diet has four HCG diet phases. After the preparatory phase, phase 2 begins with an initial 3 day food loading followed by a 500 calorie diet for 26 to 46 days. The HCG 500 calorie diet protocol is not very different from that of Dr.Simeons diet.
In Dr. Simeons protocol for HCG 500 calorie diet, some of the foods allowed are:
1. Lean meats (veal, beef, and chicken breasts).
2. Seafood (white fish, lobster, shrimp and crab).
3. Some vegetables include spinach, chard, tomatoes, green salad, cucumbers, asparagus, fennel, onions and cabbage.
4. Fruits such as apples, orange, strawberries and grapefruit can be included.
5. Starches such as bread stick or Melba toast.
6. Juice of one lemon per day can be included.
7. HCG diet 500 calorie diet recipes can have seasonings such as mustard powder, thyme, garlic sweet basil, vinegar, salt and pepper, but no oil, butter or dressing.
8. Drinking plain or mineral water (at least 2 liters in a day) is highly recommended.
9. Coffee and tea can be consumed in any quantity but without sugar.
10. One tablespoon of milk can be consumed in 24 hours.
Cheating on HCG diet is strictly prohibited as the slightest variations in the foods can drastically affect the weight loss scale. For example, substituting 2 small apples for 1 big apple is also not allowed. This is because HCG 500 calorie diet is specifically designed to increase HCG hormone’s effectiveness in maintaining constant muscle mass while using stored fat for energy.
Although HCG diet has great customer reviews, experts advice against following fasting weight loss diets as their long term impact on heath can be harmful.