Top 10 Cardio Workouts To Lose Weight!
If you are bored with gym workouts on a treadmill or an elliptical machine, you should consider trying cardio workouts that don’t require you to spend money on a gym membership.
Here are top 10 cardio workouts to lose weight:
1. Interval training – Consider alternating fast running with Pilates exercises. Alternating between high intensity exercises with moderate intensity exercises is shown to increase fat burning.
2. Circuit training – Strength training exercises, when performed in a circuit style fashion, are more effective in burning calories and increasing your metabolism.
3. Running – A great aerobic exercise that burns a lot calories. Running boosts blood and lymph circulation, aiding in recovery.
4. Sprinting – You can choose running to lose belly fat or you can go with high intensity exercise such as wind sprinting, which should be a part of your cardio routine as it burns more calories in less time
5. Cycling – Builds strong thighs and calves. Cycling also increases your endurance levels by boosting your heart health.
6. Jumping – Using a jump rope or trampoline, can be a great full body exercise with enough pace and resistance.
7. Dancing – All types of dancing, are fun weight loss exercises. You can burn serious amount of calories while dancing.
8. Kick boxing – Build core strength and tone the muscles with kick boxing, which also burns a lot of calories and boosts fat burning.
9. Swimming – Great aerobic exercise for upper body strength. Cardio workouts such as swimming, build stronger muscles and body stability.
10. Hiking – Apart from gaining the benefits of fresh air, you can burn a lot of calories from hiking.
There are many ab machines like ab twister pro on the market. Although some people find them useful, many do complain about their quality and usability. So if you don’t have time to go to the gym, try the above cardio workouts that don’t require any equipment.