Top 10 Alternative To Liposuction Options
Non-invasive alternative to liposuction procedures can help you achieve similar results without the side effects that come with the traditional procedure.
Here are the top 10 alternative to traditional liposuction options:
1. Smart Lipo Laser Liposuction is one of the FDA approved weight loss procedures that significantly reduces the risks and dangers associated with traditional liposuction.
2. VASER liposuction – Makes use of ultrasound waves to melt the fat. This is a great alternative to liposuction as it is minimally invasive and requires little to no recovery time.
3. Mesotherapy – This is popular treatment for reducing cellulite by injecting amino acids, medications and other holistic compounds using tiny needles.
4. Thermage – This is a popular alternative to liposuction treatment option for reducing the fat and firming up the face and neck. Thermage works by heating and melting fat simultaneously stimulating more collagen production. This is also a great treatment for tightening extra skin after weight loss on stomach and thighs.
5. Lipo Dissolve – Similar to Mesotherapy, this procedure involves injection of enzymes and mild medications into the area where the unwanted fat is present. You can also tone your chin and neck area through this procedure.
6. Weight Loss programs – Customized exercise and diet program is an excellent alternative to liposuction as there are no side effects involved. The weight loss will be steady so you don’t have to worry about how to tighten skin after weight loss.
7. Ultrasound cavitation – You can melt the fat inside your fall cells without affecting them with this procedure. The fatty deposits are then eliminated naturally by the body’s lymphatic system.
8. Body wrapping – Seaweed wraps are a great for detoxifying the body of toxins related to your fat deposition. Combine this method with good diet and exercise for great results.
9. Diet supplements – There are many metabolism boosting supplements that can aid in melting your fat naturally. These need to be combined with proper diet and exercise to see great results.
10. Zerona Laser – Although doctors are still hesitant to implement this alternative to liposuction, the procedure does have positive customer reviews. This laser technique is non-invasive and painless.