7 Interesting Facts About Zerona Laser Treatment
Zerona laser treatment is one of the new non-surgical weight loss procedures that involve zero pain and side effects. It also requires no recovery time. If you don’t want to go for surgical or non-invasive procedures like liposuction for men or women, Zerona treatment can be a great option for you.
Here are the 7 interesting facts about Zerona laser treatment:
1. Low intensity laser light, that Zerona treatment makes use of, melts the fat inside the fat cell without affectinge them unlike liposuction, which suctions out the entire fat cell area. This treatment can be great alternative to liposuction.
2. You can lose a cumulative of 3 inches from any measurement site (stomach, thighs, and arms) with consecutive treatment sessions. Many doctors report greater inch loss results from this procedure.
3. There is a treatment protocol that is necessary to see good results. Consuming healthy diet, drinking at least 8 glasses of water and exercising, avoiding caffeine or alcohol are included in the must follow protocol.
4. People who are diabetic or have thyroid problems may not achieve good results from Zerona laser treatment as their metabolic functions are affected.
5. The loss of fat is proportional throughout a particular treatment area. This means that your body shape remains the same while you lose the inches. In other words, Zerona laser treatment may not be effective for spot reduction.
6. The treatment sessions implemented every 48hours over a period of time creates an opening in the fat cells through which fat and triglycerides are releases into the interstitial spaces from which they are eliminated by body’s lymphatic system naturally.
7. Not more than 72 hours should go by between treatment sessions or else the released fat can be re-absorbed by the fat cells.
Zerona laser cost is significantly lower compared to that of many surgical or minimal invasive procedures like Smart Lipo laser liposuction, which is a popular alternative to traditional liposuction. Smart Lipo cost of treatment can be high. So, Zerona can be a great cost effective option.