5 Self-Proclaimed Best Fat Burners You Should Avoid!
Well, fat burners have many claims, and while some of them may offer some help in getting rid of spare tires, others might leave you with organ damage or other potentially serious side effects. While some of the best fat burners for men and women on the market are deemed largely safe, the internet is crawling will pills claiming to be the best fat burners available, with little concern for your health or well being. Some, like ephedrine based products, have thankfully been made unavailable for sale in the United States, however, that hasn’t stopped companies from coming out with more and more versions of self proclaimed best fat burners to leave your wallet lighter and your health potentially poorer. Here is our list of the most dangerous super fat burner products on the market and why you should avoid them!
1. DNP: An extremely dangerous fat burner, now banned by the FDA. DNP burns fat alright with no regards for what it is doing to your body. Potentially dangerous overheating is a big concern with this trending bodybuilder supplement.
2. Phen375 fat burner: Just a small amount of research will tell you that this product is not for you. Using ingredients that mimic ephedra, this product can have detrimental side effects, which is why most people purchase it on the internet and not at GNC.
3. Hydroxycut: Another FDA banned product that somehow still survives in cyber space, this self proclaimed best fat burner can lead to liver damage, thus the whole banning thing…
4. Chromium Picolinate: The body needs chromium, but just a little bit. Too much and you might find yourself with a case of anemia or a heart attack.
5. Ma Huang: Ma Huang is ephedra and you can still buy it in fat burners today. Most people know about the effects of ephedra on the body, but products containing these purported best fat burners can cause a myriad of health problems.
It’s important to talk to your doctor about any weight loss plan, especially those that will involve supplements or fat burners. Many people learned their lesson years ago when decatrim side effects first made news, but companies are getting sneakier and filling their weight loss cures with products that would make the average physician shudder. Speak to your health care provider before taking any supplement to discuss possible dangers and side effects, and remember that diet and exercise are more beneficial to the body than anything that comes in a capsule.