10 Safe Herbal Weight Loss Supplements That Work
When looking for supplements for weight loss, many people turn to herbal weight loss supplements. Often times, this is to try to avoid many of the side effects associated with over caffeinated and potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market that are hardly regulated. While herbal weight loss supplements also carry risk of side effects, they are usually less severe, less frequent and often much more manageable than their pharma counterparts. Here are our top 10 picks for herbal weight loss supplements that actually work:
1. Grandma’s Herbs Slim Too: Grandma’s has packed these pills with natural ingredients that will assist you in losing weight along with a healthy diet and exercise program.
2. Superfood Max With Acai berry: Herbal remedies for weight loss have been recently exploiting the benefits of acai berry, a natural antioxidant, and this product is chock full!
3. Bluesky Herbal Slim and Trim: Claims to suppress appetite and dissolve fat too!
4. Herbal Energy Blaster: Energy is a frequent claim of herbal weight loss supplements, and why not? Many natural ingredients increase energy for more stamina and endurance.
5. Lichi Super Fruit Diet: These herbal weight loss pills are part of a program that with diet and exercise will have you shedding pounds in no time.
6. Yellow Hornets Herbal Energy: Full of weight loss herbs that will also give you energy that will help you get through the day or power through your workout.
7. Mega-T: A Green Tea Supplement that claims to reduce water weight along with providing energy.
8. Irwin Naturals Hoodia Action: hoodia diet pills claim to suppress the appetite.
9. Pacific Naturals Relora Max: Reduces stress and encourages weight loss
10. MaritzMayer Raspberry Keytone: using the power of keytones to help you lose weight when used in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise routine.
Remember that herbal remedies for weight loss can yield side effects just like medications, and therefore it is important to discuss any and all treatments you might be considering with your doctor. He or she will work with you to develop an idea plan consisting of diet, exercise, and possibly supplements to help you achieve your maximum weight loss goals.