10 Best Laxatives To Lose Weight – Go Herbal!
Before beginning, it’s important to note that laxatives should never be abused for weight loss purposes. The truth is, you won’t lose any weight by taking laxatives when you don’t need them. You will however often encounter nasty and uncomfortable side effects from taking laxatives to lose weight, so forego the abdominal cramping and dehydration and remember to only take laxatives when you need them. That being said, irregularity and constipation can cause fatigue and discomfort making exercise seem impossible. If your bowels are irregular, and you dislike the Dulcolax side effects or those arising from any other over the counter medication, then check our 10 best laxatives to lose weight from fighting irregularity:
1. At Last Naturals Inner Clean: Capitalizing on psyllium husk benefits, this all natural product is purported to be safe and effective.
2. Senna Leaves by Now Foods: Senna is a stimulant laxative and therefore very popular amongst laxatives to lose weight. However, it works well for its intended purpose of soothing irregularity.
3. Colon Clear: Provides additional liver support, and helping out other organs is always a bonus.
4. Colon Cleanse Detox: Containing Senna for an energy kick, this product is designed to cleanse the colon of impurities with ingredients that also function as laxatives to lose weight. Be cautious, and use for intended purpose only.
5. Ultra Lax Herbal Laxative: A safe and effective product when used properly, and tough on irregularity.
6. Inner Clean Herbal Laxative Powder: herbal laxatives are all the rage and this one comes in a dilutable powder, much like some medicinal products on store shelves.
7. Swiss Kriss: Capture the secrets of the Swiss in this herbal supplement.
8. Organic Smooth Move: Hilarious name and an organic product, it’s a win-win!
9. Ultra Slim Diet Herbal Tea: teas have long been known for their laxative properties, but can be abused as easily as the pill form. Use this product as directed and for its intended purpose.
10. Prune and its products including prune puree and juice are ideal for enhancing evacuation helping speed up your digestion and remove waste.
Laxatives to lose weight are dangerous, and should not be used for anything other than making the body get back on its regular cycle. However, if you are finding that your weight loss attempts are being stymied by a finicky colon, look to herbal remedies to get your body functions flowing smoothly.